Marketing/Content Coordinator (Expression of Interest)
The Marshmallow Co. is the TikTok viral marshmallow company and the world’s go-to for handmade, gourmet marshmallows! We make marshmallows in over 40 different flavours and ship them all over the world. We have over 2 million followers on social media, who regularly watch us make, cut, and pack marshmallows. Through our social media content we strive to educate and entertain our followers with various styles of video.
Check us out on TikTok or Instagram @themarshmallowco to see more of what we do!
We love showing the world our marshmallows and we want to find someone who will love it as much as we do! We are expanding our marketing content strategy and are seeking a passionate and experienced marketing and content coordinator to assist with the creation of video content and other marketing activities. We are a small team and you will be working directly with our Co-Founder, so this is the perfect opportunity to learn and help shape our social strategy and personality!
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing video ideas
- Both short and long form content
- Film, edit, and schedule content across TikTok, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat
- Work alongside the kitchen and packing teams to host live streams and film content for videos, stories, etc
- Measure performance to gain insights into optimising and developing new ways of growing and reaching new customers
- Managing a VIP subscription service on our social accounts
- Working with other creators on collabs and partnerships
- Managing social media responses and interacting on our accounts
- Creating and scheduling email campaigns
- Maintaining website product listings, events, and optimisations
You are an experienced and passionate content creator with an understanding of marketing strategies and are really passionate about what we’re doing. You’ve got:
- 1+ years experience in content creation
- 2 + years experience in social media page or Youtube channel management
- A passion for social media, content creation, and marshmallows!
- Experience with video editing tools such as Capcut or similar
- Experience in eCommerce is a bonus
- Not afraid to ‘get your hands dirty’
- A growth mindset
- Communication in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Great time management skills
Please provide a portfolio or link to your previous work
Part time with potential for full time in the future
This role will be based out of our facility in Wyong, NSW
Please note that this role is advertised as an expression of interest at the moment and the job description or requirements may change